Also integrates with org mode mode
Emacs packages | Julien Danjou
I’ve been wanting to find a way to change meta data (properties) of some of the audio files I have uploaded to google music.
I’ve read that there are many Python tools available for this task.
Search – python google music api example
- google search url
- Unofficial google music api
- Library management: list, create, delete, and modify songs and playlists
- Webclient streaming and single-song downloading
- Music Manager uploading/scan-and-match of all Google-supported file formats
- A curses Google Play Music client
- A FUSE filesystem for Google Music
I’ve been wanting to get a keyboard interface to some of the Google APIs. After a while, I get tired of mousing around on a web application.
I’m just learning, but I think I need to enable API access for the services I want to use, go I’m going to the console: