I’ve been wanting to find a way to change meta data (properties) of some of the audio files I have uploaded to google music.
I’ve read that there are many Python tools available for this task.
Search – python google music api example
- google search url
- Unofficial google music api
- Library management: list, create, delete, and modify songs and playlists
- Webclient streaming and single-song downloading
- Music Manager uploading/scan-and-match of all Google-supported file formats
- A curses Google Play Music client
- A FUSE filesystem for Google Music